Important Features in the 2022 Lincoln Nautilus
The foundation of a Lincoln is its unrelenting safety and technology features. Lincoln’s 100-year history has provided unquestionable insight into the most important safety features and inspired upcoming technologies. Technology and safety work hand in hand to provide Lincoln owners with one of the safest and most advanced vehicles on the road.
Every Lincoln Nautilus comes standard with dual-stage airbags, a crash severity sensor, Front Passenger Sensing System, front safety belt pretensioners and safety belt energy-management retractors, a driver’s seat position sensor, a restraint control module, and front safety belt usage sensors. These are all the things that work behind the scenes that can annoy you (ding ding, put your seatbelt on!) but they are effective safety features that continue to save lives on the road.
To add even more safety, you can add lockable interior storage and an inclination motion sensor that detects changes in the vehicle’s angle (such as during towing and jacking).
Standard in every Lincoln is the SYNC®4 infotainment system featuring an LCD touchscreen, Phone As A Key, access to the Lincoln Way™ App, and more.
The driver display is a 12.3-inch LCD cluster that displays every piece of important information you need to know when you need it, without affecting your line of sight. Additionally, the Connected Built-in Navigation can keep you informed about the weather, construction, traffic, and even parking availability. When you buy a new Nautilus, this system is included with three years of complimentary service.
Stay connected to the world around you with connectivity that is second to none. Wirelessly charge your phone in the front centre media bin or use Apple CarPlay® to make voice commands effortless. Hey Siri, play the Highway Drive Playlist! Or if you’re a fan of Alexa, she’s built right into Lincoln Connect™. Find the best place for fuel or access smart home features if you forgot to close the garage. It’s convenience on another level.
Keep the kids distracted (read: not fighting) with Lincoln Connect™ built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi. Connect the tablet or your phone for impressive connectivity that can offer you a seamless (and maybe more peaceful) ride. The Lincoln Way™ App is a convenient way to access your Lincoln Nautilus right from your smartphone. Start/stop, schedule a start (on those cold winter days), locate your vehicle, check your vehicle status and more including fuel level, oil life, and more!
To quote Mom, “It’s not you that I’m worried about, it’s everyone else on the road.” She wasn’t wrong, sometimes even the best drivers make a wrong split-second decision that could result in an accident. Lincoln aims to prevent these types of accidents with technologically-advanced safety features to help all Nautilus drivers stay calm and react positively on the road.
Safety features include Co-Pilot360™ driver-assist technologies like:
- Blind Spot information to help warn you about vehicles you may miss.
- Cross-Traffic Alert detects vehicles approaching while you’re backing out of a parking spot or driveway.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go monitors and adjusts speed to the cars ahead, even allowing the vehicle to come to a complete stop and resume when traffic starts flowing again.
- Rearview Camera Wash takes the guesswork out of what’s behind your Lincoln, even if the camera is dirty, by simply activating the read window washer.
- Enhanced Active Park Assist helps locate an available spot and helps the vehicle steer into place.
- 360-Degree Camera uses four cameras to provide a bird’s-eye view around the vehicle to see down sidewalks and navigate tight parking spots.
- Automatic Emergency Braking supports the driver by avoiding or lessening the severity of a frontal crash and;
- Lane-Keeping System uses mirrors to detect unintentional drifting and/or aid the driver to remain in the lane.
These features and more keep you and your Lincoln Nautilus protected against any hazards on the road. Talk to one of our Lincoln experts to pre-order to select your perfect Lincoln.