Step Into the 2020 Lincoln Navigator
The 2020 Lincoln Navigator is the epitome of style and class, as its fluid lines and sheer size garners the attention of any and all onlookers. Step into the 2020 Navigator.
With 450 horsepower and 510 lb.-ft. of torque, the Twin-Turbocharged 3.5L engine that you’ll find in the Navigator delivers exceptional performance. The 10-speed select shift automatic transmission is highly efficient. You’ll find six impressive drives modes: slippery, excite, conserve, deep conditions, normal, and 4×4.
The luxury design features on the exterior and interior of this SUV set it apart from its competitors. It’s evident that no details have been overlooked here. From the exterior, you’ll find long horizontal, fluid lines, which are sleek and thoughtfully designed. The signature Lincoln grille is large and present with minimal detailing. Stepping inside the Navigator you’ll experience an abundance of room resting your back on the luxurious leather colouring options available. Look up to see the panoramic vista room that gives you all the sunlight you need. Retract the sunshade if you need some time to relax.
Planning on taking a lot of road trips in your Navigator? No problem. With second and third-row comfort, the one-touch power fold seats ensure that passengers who are getting into the third row of seating are comfortable and have all the space they need. This 7 seater SUV has plenty of cargo room, with the ability to lower and detract and raise seats with the touch of a button. Wireless charging and power ports make that long journey ahead enjoyable. The center touch screen with navigation ensures that you’re on the right path, whilst playing your favourite road trip playlist.
From impressive safety features to the media and sound system, a unique and unmatched level of technology is present in the Navigator.
- Inductive Wireless Charging.
- Available Phone as Key Technology with the ability to use your smartphone as a key.
- Available Rear-seat entertainment system with two 10 inch display screens.
- Available Illuminated Power Running Boards.
- Intuitive personal seating profiles- adjusting your wheel, mirrors, and seat to your specific settings.
- Rejuvenating Perfect Position Seats with Active Motion delivering a serene massage while you travel to your destination.
- 11 power ports.
- Lincoln connect wifi with 4G LTE wifi with the ability to connect up to 10 devices.
- Available Revel Ultima Audio System includes 20 thoughtfully placed speakers with Stereo, Audience, and Onstage listening modes.
The large presence and sheer power of this SUV could be somewhat intimidating, but with The Lincoln Co-Pilot 360 Technologies driving, parking, and everything in between is going to make your commute seamless. This is where technology meets safety.
- Enhanced Active Park Assist makes parallel and perpendicular parking effortless. The ultrasonic sensors will locate an available parking spot. While you control the shifting buttons, brake, and accelerator you’ll harmoniously glide into your available parking spot, ensuring that your next parallel park, and all thereafter are stress-free.
- The Lane-Keeping System is able to detect lane drifting using a camera mounted behind the windshield’s rearview mirror. This technology is ideal for night driving and long road trips.
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automated Emergency Braking has an embedded system that uses radar to scan the road ahead for pedestrians and other vehicles, immediately applying the brakes if anything out of the ordinary is detected, allowing you to respond accordingly.
- The Forward and Reverse Sensing System aids in parking and when approaching an object, as the sensors making your driving path easily manageable.
- The Head-Up Display presents what’s currently happening as well as what lies ahead. By projecting speed, speed limit, time, temp, and kilometers driving on the windshield ahead of you, you’ll always be informed.
- Adaptive Crusie Control Technologies scan the road ahead of you, detecting if you’re approaching slowing traffic, automatically applying the brakes when needed and automatically increasing acceleration when it is safe to do so.
Hit The Road
Now that you know what it is, and what it does, it’s time to step into one. Experience luxury, performance, technology, and design all in one place.
We want to hear from you! Which feature of this luxury SUV would you be the most excited about?
Come down to Capital Lincoln Regina and step into the 2020 Navigator at 1201 Pasqua Street North.